Ste. Genevieve Golf Club is a Par 72, 18 hole design with 4 sets of tees. The forward, red tees, provide play over 5040 yards and 6396 yards from the back, blue tees. The tee boxes and fairways are Bermuda and the greens are Bentgrass. The course rating/slope is 69.2/112 from the back tees to 67.7/107 from the forward tees. The course provides a scenic landscape as most fairways are lined with Pine trees. Ste. Genevieve Golf Club golf course is truly a shot-makers paradise and when once played, must be played again. Everyone is invited to come and enjoy the fun!
1. All play goverened by the USGA rules except for the following local rules.
2. Out of bounds defined by all white stakes and white lines on the course. **NOTE** All shots right of the barn on hole #2 are out of bounds. There is to be no playing from that side of the barn. Ground under repair between shed and cart path - lift and place on other side of path - no penalty.
3. Lateral hazard and water hazard - LH is defined by the red stakes and WH is defined by the yellow stakes on the course.
4. Yardage poles in the center of the fairway are measured to the center of the green.
5. More than four players per group are not allowed unless permission is granted by the Pro Shop.
6. All play is to start off Hole #1 unless permission is granted by the Pro Shop.
7. Dress Codes: Proper attire is required at all times. Collered shirt prefered. No cutoff's. The club is a softspike facility. Tennis/running shoes and softspike shoes are required.
8. Please repair all ball marks on greens, and rake sand traps after use.
Lessons offered at course by a Certified Instructor
Contact Dale Kure in the Pro Shop for details.
Gene Vessell - Course Superintendent